The perfect winter warmer for fish-only Good Friday from our very own Garden to Plate program!
Download your print-friendly version here and take to the supermarket to grab all your fresh ingredients:
1 Fresh flake fillet per person
1 Tsp olive oil per fillet
2 Tbsp parsley or shallots, chopped
1⁄2 Lemon per fillet
Salt and pepper to taste
From the Pantry
1 A4 sized sheet of tin foil per fillet
- Wash and dry hands!!!
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place tin foil sheet onto a baking tray, lightly spray with olive oil.
- Lay the fish fillet on the foil and add sliced lemons and parsley or shallots on top of fish.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Make an envelope parcel
- Cook parcels in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and serve on top of roasted vegetables and quinoa.
* Recipe is per serve.