POSITION: Student Records Officer | Maternity Leave position
We have an exciting fulltime opportunity for a Student Records Officer to join our team in Hamilton for an 8 month maternity leave position. As a key member of our staff, you will get the opportunity to assist with student data and record keeping, administration tasks and customer service, working with a passionate team of professionals as you join a progressive organisation.
SGAE has campuses in Hamilton, Warrnambool and Bendigo. This position will be based in Hamilton however some travel may be required.
We are seeking your extraordinary attention to detail and strong customer focus to provide administration support including:
· Accurate data entry in relation to our student management system
· Assist staff in co-ordinating compliant documentation in relation to training and assessment in a timely manner
· Assist in customer service with students and other stakeholders
· General administration and reception duties
What can you bring to the team?
Firstly, you will share our genuine passion for adult education and life-long learning and be someone that actively pursues continuous learning to help shape the future. You will also possess;
· Relevant experience and/or qualifications (e.g. Business, Training, Administration) in an administrative or similar role/environment
· Previous exposure to training/RTO sector or schools environment advantageous but not essential
· Well developed communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer/team service focus
· Impeccable attention to detail with a strong ability to problem solve and question appropriately when unsure.
· Strong computer, data entry and technology experience and willingness to learn new systems
· A team player, enthusiastic and reliable with a positive ‘can do’ attitude that can help to lead others;
· Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality;
· Understand and commitment to compliance requirements at all times
This is a full time role. We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.
This position requires you to submit a CV and a cover letter outlining why you want to work with us and why you are the right person for our role.
Selection for the position will involve an interview and only those applicants short-listed will be contacted.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: MONDAY, 19 OCTOBER 2020 Please submit your application via email to HR@sgae.vic.edu.au