Computer-based training may include:
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Powerpoint
- Financial Accounting programs
- Create your own website using a free website builder—perfect for startups and small business
- Use your iPad to enhance your business
- Improve the productivity and effectiveness of your business through the effective use of mobile technology
We cater for all computer users from the beginner to the advanced.
Interpersonal Skills Training
Training can be targeted to any staff or management level and can cover a range of topics:
Management and Leadership
- discovering the keys to learning effective leadership approaches and discovering personal leadership styles
- developing the skills needed to identify and effectively solve common issues faced in the workplace
- improving workplace communication
- establishing successful and achievable team goals for success
Customer Service Training
Providing great customer service is a solid business decision. Training covers:
Excellence in Customer Service & Sales Skills
- a combination of skills, techniques and methods to communicate effectively and achieve business success
- provide strategies to help establish effective sales behaviours
- identifying beneficial skills and personal characteristics
- how to be the business of choice
Social Media Tools for your Business
- Setting up a Facebook Business Page
- Instagram and Facebook as an effective business tool
- Create a free website for your Small Business
TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
Develop the skills and knowledge to teach and assess adults in the workplace, including preparing and presenting training sessions, developing training programs, evaluating and assessing participants to ensure learning outcomes have been achieved.
SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
This qualification is essential for all staff who work with food production in the hospitality, retail, food processing and health sectors.
Responsible Serving of Alcohol
This Certificate is mandatory for all people involved with servicing or selling alcohol.
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding.
The student tuition fees are published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.