FOR DETAILS OF TIMES AND LOCATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR HEAD OFFICE ON (03) 5571 9900
The course covers:
- extending skills with computer management
- word processing skills consolidation
- document enhancing – save & retrieve, saving techniques, the file tab, inserting dates, symbols, line & paragraph spacing, bullets & numbers
- tables – inserting, setting up, formatting etc.
- pictures – saving, retrieving, inserting, setting up, formatting etc.
- file management – managing files, creating folders, moving files to new folders, deleting folders, the recycle bin
- extending skills in excel, internet and email
VENUE: SGAE – 48 Thompson Street Gray Street, Hamilton
Enrolment and Fees: All enrolments must be confirmed by payment of fees. Fees will be refunded in full if SGAE cancels a course due to insufficient numbers. If a student cancels within 3 days of course commencing, a 10% administration fee will be charged. No fees will be refunded once classes commence.
The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.