Class Times: Wednesdays & Thursdays 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Course Duration: 40 weeks (Feb-Dec)
Total Cost: $300 ($75 per term)
If English isn't your first language and you would like to become more confident in communicating with the broader community, join us in these small, friendly and personalised classes.
This course gives learners the opportunity to enhance reading, writing, speaking, grammar and vocabulary skills. Learn to speak more confidently, learn key words and expressions, initiate conversation and meet new people.
This course gives learners the opportunity to enhance all language competencies – reading, writing, speaking, grammar and vocabulary. The program will enable students to:
- learn to speak more confidently
- participate in informal spoken exchange
- understand and give oral instructions
- develop conversational English skills
- learn key words and expressions
- initiate conversations in English on a variety of topics
- improve fluency, pronunciation and confidence
- participate in a multicultural class
- experience full immersion in a new language and culture
- meet with new people and interact with the community
- have exposure to Australian culture and customs
- learn English and have fun!
Venue: SGAE Training Room – 81 Gray Street Classroom, Hamilton
Duration: 40 weeks (Terms 1, 2, 3 & 4) – 2 sessions per week (2 hours per session)
Enrolment and Fees: All enrolments must be confirmed by payment of fees. Fees will be refunded in full if SGAE cancels a course due to insufficient numbers. If a student cancels within 3 days of course commencing, a 10% administration fee will be charged. No fees will be refunded once classes commence.
The student tuition fees are published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
How to Apply:
Directly to Southern Grampians Adult Education.