Southern Grampians Adult Education Inc. in partnership with South West TAFE are delivering pre-accredited training with the Reconnect Program.
Funded by the Victorian State Government, the Reconnect program provides support to early school leavers and other high needs learners to overcome the barriers they face to re-engage and succeed in education and training. The Reconnect Program helps participants connect to the right course to suit their skills, interest and career aspirations.
Participants will receive ongoing support to assist in successful completion of studies to help gain employment or further study.
Eligibility criteria as follows:
- Aged 17-19 years, incomplete year 12 or equivalent OR
- Aged 20-64 years, incomplete year 12 or equivalent and have been unemployed for longer than 12 months.
The Reconnect Program offers:
- Regular Mentoring
- A Plan tailored to help participants achieve their goals
- Help getting participants enrolled
- Assistance with completing accredited and pre-accredited training
- Access to support services for up to 18 months
Enrolments, Fees & Refunds
All enrolments must be confirmed by payment of fees. Payment plans may also be available. Cancellation fees may apply. Please refer to our Fees & Refund Policy.