Feast of Hospitality
This program has been designed to give participants an introduction to key areas of the hospitality industry:
- Cookery and kitchen operations
- Food service
- Beverage service (including coffee making)
- Introduction to reception and concierge
The program will culminate in the planning, preparation, service of and breakdown (clean up) of their graduation event to ensure the cementing of learning through the practical use of skills and knowledge.
The program will provide learners with entry level vocational skills and literacy, digital literacy, language and numeracy skills.
Additionally, the program will encompass OHS in all areas, employability skills, career advice and planning and personal development.
The program is designed to provide participants with entry level skills and to engender a desire for further training. It is intended to broaden the understanding of hospitality from the regional pub or café or motel to a world view of hospitality and the many opportunities and levels.
Internal pathways include:
- Pre-accredited Training: i.e. Computers 1, Future Pathways, Retail 101
- Accredited Training: Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways, Certificate in II Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways, Certificate II in Hospitality, Certificate II in Kitchen Operations.
Conducted for all prospective learners to determine the candidates desired outcomes from the course, their future aspirations and their current skills and experience.
This information allows SGAE to individualise training for the learner ensuring appropriate delivery for success.
Enrolments, Fees & Refunds
All enrolments must be confirmed by payment of fees. Payment plans may also be available. Cancellation fees may apply. Please refer to our Fees & Refund Policy.