Future Pathways Program
Our Future Pathways Program assists participants to develop employability skills, learning to learn, address barriers to work and study, identify personal skills and work towards job and study opportunities.
- Job search and applications
- Cold calling
- Well-being, health and happiness
- Stress management and memory techniques
- Effective note taking and personal shorthand
- Critical reading skills
- Goals and Pathways
- Technology at work and school
- Impact of sleep, breaks, distractions and calm attitude
- Interviews and self presentation
- Creating an ergonomic study/work station
- Research skills and methods
- Resume writing
Conducted for all prospective learners to determine the candidates desired outcomes from the course, their future aspirations and their current skills and experience.
This information allows SGAE to individualise training for the learner ensuring appropriate delivery for success.
Enrolments, Fees & Refunds
All enrolments must be confirmed by payment of fees. Payment plans may also be available. Cancellation fees may apply. Please refer to our Fees & Refund Policy.