Intermediate Computer Skills
This course covers:
- extending skills with computer management
- work processing skills
- document enhancing – saving techniques, inserting dates, line and paragraph spacing and others
- tables – inserting, formatting etc
- pictures – saving, inserting, formatting etc
- file management – managing files, creating folders, naming files, deleting folders, the recycle bin
- extending skills in Excel, internal and email
Fee for Service courses are not government funded and concession fees do not apply.
Tuition Fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
Payment plans may also be available. Cancellation fees may apply. Please refer to our Fees & Refund Policy.
How to Apply
To apply, please call our Head Office on 1800 810 393.