Certificate III in General Education for Adults
(Subject to eligibility. Proof of concession required) $152.10 ($0.39 per nom. hour)
(If eligible for funding) $760.50 ($1.95 per nom. hour)
(If not eligible for Govt. subsidy) $3,490.50
(All participants to pay) $40
Education Allowance Supplement for eligible students:
The Australian government’s Education Allowance Supplement goes towards covering the costs of training for eligible students. Students can only receive one (1) Education Allowance Supplement payment at any one time.
Concession rates for Skills First Program eligible students:
The concession rate of 20% of the Standard Tuition fee up to and including
Certificate IV level qualifications, as listed above is applicable to an individual who,
prior to the commencement of training, holds a current and valid concession card:
- Health Care Card issued by the Commonwealth
- Pensioner Concession Card; or Veteran’s Gold Card; or An alternative card or concession eligibility criterion approved by the Minister.
- Individuals who self-identify as being of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent (applicable to all levels of qualifications)
These concessions also apply to a dependent spouse or dependent child of a card holder.
Conducted for all prospective candidates to determine if:
- The candidate has the appropriate foundation skills requirements to enter this qualification, and
- The candidate holds vocational competency and currency in the proposed area which they intend to train and assess.
The review provides essential information about the learner, their industry and current workplace roles. This information allows SGAE to individualise training for the learner and contextualise for the industry ensuring appropriate delivery for success supported by diverse learner resources to give relevance to the unit/s within this qualification.
Enrolments, Fees & Refunds
All enrolments must be confirmed by payment of fees. Payment plans may also be available. Cancellation fees may apply. Please refer to our Fees & Refund Policy.