Our Purpose, Our Vision, Our Values
To develop and deliver quality training programs to provide relief and benefit to those most in need in our community, with a focus on continuing education for independent living and life skills, building confidence and a sense of community belonging.
Excellence in innovative education and training for all abilities.
To promote and enable learning for life through developing and delivering flexible, inclusive and quality programs for everyone.
We achieve this through:
- Tailoring individualised programs for the whole community, with an emphasis on those who are disadvantaged
- Engaging with communities and industries
- Building collaboration and partnerships for long term viability
- Growing a skilled and empowered workforce
- Embracing technology and new models of learning
- Ensuring good governance and financial responsibility
Engagement | Caring | Integrity | Commitment | Excellence
Engagement – All students are made to feel welcome and comfortable within their learning environment.
Caring – Everyone is entitled to be supported to achieve self-development and learning in an encouraging and supportive environment.
Integrity – Maintaining service standards in everything we do means:
- Professionalism in all our dealings.
- Establishing standards for staff and students of repsect, dignity, courtesy and understanding for all individuals.
- Respecting privacy and confidentiality at all times.
- Delivering professional and valued programs.
- Respecting differences of opinion personally and in a professional manner.
Commitment – We value the reputation and professionalism of SGAE and will continue to build on these strengths for the ongoing benefit of community education and life skill learning.
Excellence – We provide leadership by reviewing our benchmarks, maintaining financial stability and providing accountable and open governance while delivering meaningful training and education for our community.